Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dazzling Free Name Card Up For Grab

One of my online friend, jerryong told me that he have a great free stuff that want to share with me...

He told me, that I can grab a set of 100 pieces Free Name Card without any additional cost! Yes, you didn't read it wrong, it is totally free to all bloggers and I'm already grabbed it as soon as Jerry told me...

Ok, ok, I knew you also want it, just be patient and follow below 4 easy steps to grab it:

1. You must Visit this OOPrint company.
2. You can choose your prefer design within 33 well-build templates.
3. After it, please enter your details and preview your name cards.
4. Last but not least, you need to enter this Promotion Code "obama" or "mccain" to waive the USD $5.90 delivery charge!



You better be hurry, because this promotion only valid until 15th April 2008!

If you get the free name card, don't forget to come here again and show it to me :)

Hope to hear from you all soon...

4 comments:

BobbyT said...

Cool! Can I blog about this too? I first read about ooprint from liewcf.com, even he has to pay for the delivery fee of $5.90, might I ask whether I can publish the promotional code too when I blog about this? Will link to your page too...

Unknown said...

Hi Thanks for sharing this with us. I ordered mine, I will show it to you as soon as I receive it.

Cheers!

Pandi said...

to bad the free card not support ship to indonesia :(

Time2Chill said...

To bobbyt: yes, you can post this article at your blog along side with the promotional code too...

to pinay jade: glad you ordered it, can't wait to see your name card LOl

to pandi merdeka nurdiansyah: OMG, I'm feel sorry for you here :(